FREE and paid online training courses on anxiety, depression, resilience, relationships, spirituality and well-being created by psychologist, author and trainer – David Fox.
Receive the Covid Coping course for a heavily discounted $49.95 (valued at $197).
In the course you will learn how to:
- Make sure you are getting informed but not infiltrated with news and information.
- Decide on what is within your direct control and what is not and then focus on the things you can influence or control.
- Work through negative thoughts and emotions using one of the most researched and proven counselling tools: cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT).
- Ensure that you stay connected with friends and family as well as get any further professional help you may need.
- Focus and motivate yourself to ensure that you maintain your physical well-being when your normal avenues for exercise (like the gym) are not available to you.
- Spend time gaining a deeper awareness and understanding of what freedom means to you and how you might want to change your life as Covid becomes less of an issue over time.
- Use positive distractions to help you cope with boredom and frustration.
- Find meaning in your life during a time when it seems that the world doesn’t make much sense anymore.
Sign up TODAY to get these additional bonuses!
- David’s chapter from his first book –Change your Life! Hope and Healing for Anxiety and Depression where you will learn all about Cognitive Behaviour Therpay and the Ten Thinking Traps.
- A thought journal using proven CBT formatting and adapted by David over twenty years.
- The meditation and exercise chapters from David’s second book – Black Belt Mind: Overcoming Anxiety and Depression.
- A range of worksheets and ideas to get you to apply the valuable knowledge contained in the course.
- PLUS – a monthly motivational exercise, sleep and mood tracking worksheet with inspirational quotes. Perfect for your fridge or anywhere else as a reminder to keep on track!